Professional Staff Complement
GCS values the professional skills of its employees and as such, continuously strives to provide a stimulating and challenging work environment by actively encouraging their professional growth and development. Our scientists have extensive experience in a variety of fields including Hydrogeology, Hydrology, Pedology, Engineering and Environmental Science.
GCS (Pty) Ltd is a member to the following associations:
- Association of Groundwater Scientists and Engineers
- Institute of Waste Management
- Borehole Water Association of South Africa
- International Mine Water Association
- International Association of Impact Assessors
GCS staff are members of the following associations:
- International Association of Hydrogeologists – Hydrogeological Association of Africa
- Groundwater Division of the Geological Society of South Africa
- Registered Natural Scientists – South Africa
- South African Institute of Engineering Geologists
- Engineering Council of South Africa
- Registered Professional Geo-Informatics Practitioner with the South African Council for Professional and Technical Surveyors (Plato)
- Member of the GIS Society of South Africa (GISSA)
- Member of the Groundwater Association of KwaZulu-Natal
Long-lasting client relationships
GCS is committed to providing clients with quality service and products. As such, we strive for excellence in everything we do with the result that the majority of clients have a long-standing relationship with the company. Regular client satisfaction surveys further confirm this.
Niche Market – the mining industry
Services to mining operations accounts for 70% of the company’s revenue with the balance emanating from non-governmental organisations (NGOs), industrial and private clients.