GCS has a vacancy for a Unit Administrator (Environmental Unit). The position will be based in Rivonia, Johannesburg.
To provide assistance to the unit on project administration, assist with collation, preparation and eventual submission of tender documents. General administration for the Unit.
- Update proposal and current project lists for the Unit and MANCOM meetings
- Assist with editing reports and proposals
- Assist with logistics and bookings for travel and accommodation
- Assist with compiling tenders
- Assist with general office work
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Assist with invoicing
- Assist with completing expense claims and timesheets
- Assist the Environmental Unit with equipment and booking thereof
Documentation Management/ Maintenance
- Assist with filing system
- File appropriate correspondence and other records
- Open new files on projects
- Update IMS and Master Schedule
Qualifications Degree: Environmental Science
- High level understanding of technical concepts
- Organizing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to function under pressure
3-5 years’ experience in reporting, data capturing and office administration within a scientific and consulting environment
- Driven for results
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving
- Emotional intelligence
Salary will be negotiated according to the candidate’s knowledge and experience. Only candidates that meet the above requirements should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 19th July 2019.
Should you not receive any communication within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Unit Administrator Environmental 2019 (214.8 KB)